Celtic Crow - Art Print
The Celtic Collection was started in 2008 with the last painting finished in 2014. This Celtic art collection represents a different creature or mythological creature aside the Triquetra symbol. The Triquetra, also known as a "trinity knot", is a design used as a religious symbol from ancient Celtic Pagans and adapted by Christianity. It is similar to Odin's symbol, the Valknut.
Print Only Options:
• Printed on premium photo paper.
• This is an Open Edition print.
• Copyright watermark will NOT be on print.
• Your choice of size.
• Larger sized prints are shipped rolled.
• Sizes are listed in US inches.
• This item comes from my Print On Demand company.
NOTICE >>> All artwork is © Mystic Moon Media LLC and / or C.Gerhardt and not to be copied, imitated or distributed in any way. All rights reserved solely by me, the artist, C. Gerhardt and as such, is protected by US and International Copyright laws.
Celtic Crow - The Celtic Collection - 2008