Art for the Animals Sweepstakes Fundraiser OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: The Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser is open to legal residents of the USA who purchase the Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser art print or the mail in free method entry described below in section “5. How To Enter.”
Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in this promotion in order to qualify and must provide a valid State ID to collect any winnings from this sweepstakes. This sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law. Mystic Moon Media LLC's employees, its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, and directors (collectively the “Employees”), as well as members of an Employees' immediate family and/or those living in the same household of Employees are ineligible to participate in the Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser.
2. Sponsorship and Solicitor: The sponsor is Mystic Moon Media LLC (“Sponsor”), located at 11 S. Wisconsin St, Elkhorn, Wisconsin. Sponsor will conduct the Sweepstakes substantially as described in these Official Rules. The solicitor: Tiny Hooves Sanctuary, 1117 N. Britton Road, Union Grove, WI 53182
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by the Sponsor's Official Rules and decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. The Sponsor reserves the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. By entering this sweepstakes the “You” represents and warrants that “You” are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding as it relates to the content of this the Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser.
4. The Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser Entry Period: This promotion begins on March 5, 2022 at 11:00 am CST and ends on April 5, 2022 at 11:00 am CST. (“Entry Period”). To be eligible for the Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period. If mailing or dropping off your entry form (during business hours) or mail entry, these must be turned in or received no later than March 31, 2022 to be eligible.
The drawing for the winner will be held at 11:00 am CST on April 5, 2022 at 11 S Wisconsin St., Elkhorn, Wisconsin. Doors will open from 10:00am till 12:00pm CST for those who chose to observe the drawing in person.
5. How to Enter:
Eligible entrants can enter The Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser by one of these methods:
1. Online Entry: You will receive one automatic entry for every “Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser” art print purchased from Mystic Moon Media’s LLC website, within the entry period.
2. Mail-in Entry (Free method): To obtain an entry without making a purchase, legibly hand-print your name, street address, city, state or province, zip or postal code, country, telephone number, complete e-mail address on a standard 4” x 6” postcard (with no outer envelope) and mail to the Sponsor:
Mystic Moon Media LLC
PO Box 342
11 S. Wisconsin ST
Elkhorn, WI 53121
As a participant, your entry must fully meet all of the Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser requirements, as specified in the Official Rules, in order to be eligible to win a prize. Incomplete entries or those that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at the Sponsor's sole discretion.
• Only one mail-in entry allowed per address.
• You must be 18 years of age at time of submitting the entry form.
• You must have and show a VALID State ID to the Sponsor to collect any winnings or prizes.
• If there are less than 30 entries, the Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser drawing will be canceled.
Tiny Hooves Sanctuary will still receive $20 for every print sold, if the sweepstakes is canceled.
Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in the Sponsor invalidating your entries and removing them from the Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. Prizes: The Winner of the The Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser (the “Winner”) will receive their choice of:
1. A 4 Hour Tattoo Session: Value $400
• Must make an appointment within 30 days of drawing or you forfeit all winnings.
• Must be willing to make the appointment on a Monday or Tuesday at 10:00 am.
• Must accept/agree to all standard tattoo procedure paperwork.
• If you quit or “tap out” before your 4 hours is finished, you forfeit the rest of your time.
• Must accept Mystic Moon Media LLC’s tattooing style.
• No portraits or traditional tattoo style.
2. A Custom Pet Portrait Matted Print with Digital Files on CD: Value $350
• Must provide Mystic Moon Media LLC with 6 reference photos via email.
• Must provide shipping address.
• Must provide address and reference photos to Mystic Moon Media LLC within 30 days of drawing, or you forfeit all winnings.
The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted except at the Sponsor’s discretion. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner, upon acceptance of the prize, is solely responsible for all expenses related to the prize, including without limitation any and all local, state, and federal taxes. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution. By accepting the prize, the selected Winner grants permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner’s likeness, entry, and name for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The Sponsor will notify the Winner by email within 3 days following Winner selection. The Sponsor is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to email security settings that may cause notifications to be marked as spam or junk email. Nor shall Sponsor be liable for the Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner 1) fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time the award notification was sent, 2) is found ineligible, or 3) does not complete and return an executed declaration and release within the specified time-frame, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner may be selected. Receipt of the prize offered in The Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT THE SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry form into this The Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser, You understand and agree that the Sponsor, any individual acting on the Sponsor’s behalf, and the licensees successors, and assigns of the Sponsor shall, where permitted by law, have the right to print, publish, broadcast, distribute and use in any media known now or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, worldwide, and without limitation, your submission, name, photo, portrait, voice, likeness, image, statements about the The Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser, and your biographical information for news, publicity, advertising, promotional purposes, trade, information, and public relations without any further notice, review, consent, compensation, or remuneration.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the The Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond the Sponsor’s control, impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the The Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser. The Sponsor, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the Winner based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by the Sponsor. Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the The Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser or website or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. In its sole discretion, the Sponsor has the right to maintain the integrity of the The Art for the Animals Sweepstakes & Fundraiser, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to:
• You may enter by mail only once and you must fill in the information requested.
• You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
• If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Mystic Moon Media LLC.